Having a personal trainer can be very rewarding, no matter what your fitness goals are. We are going to go over the top five reasons to have a personal trainer. After reading this, you will probably want to hire one of our Delta Fitness personal trainers in Canary Wharf.
1. You Don’t Know Where to Start
The amount of fitness information and knowledge can often be overwhelming, confusing and sometimes contradictory. Knowing where to start is not always straight forward, but working with an experienced and knowledgeable trainer will save you countless hours and ensure you start in the right direction from day 1.
At Delta Fitness, our trainers will:
- Understand and establish your goal(s) based on your previous training experience
- Design the right programme with you to reach your goal(s) in the desired time frame
- Establish correct training techniques including weight lifting, stretching and mobility exercises
- Guide you with a flexible diet
- Help you integrate your training into your busy schedule
2. You’re Not Seeing Results
If you’ve been exercising consistently for several weeks, months or years, and you’re no closer to your ideal body, hiring a trainer can help you:
- Look at your current program to see what can be changed in your workouts to make them more effective and efficient.
- Push you a little harder: Many people do not get results because their workouts aren’t as intense as they think. Our trainers will hold you accountable with regular check-ins to monitor progress and keep you motivated on your journey.
- Analysing your diet and nutrition habits: Diet and nutrition are often overlooked but they are critical to achieving results.
- Teach you the correct techniques to lift weights and perform other exercises: All too often, people focus on using cardio as a means to lose weight, but you need incorporate weight training as well.
3. Accountability and Motivation
Different people get motivated from different sources, both internally and externally. It may be a desire to get healthier, or to look good and feel confident about yourself.
Motivation comes from all kinds of places, both internally and externally. You may have some intrinsic reason to exercise, such as wanting to be healthier or to get off your high blood pressure medication.
4. Specific Illness, Injury or Condition
Exercising around limitations caused by illness, injury or other conditions can leave you uncertain how to proceed; not wanting to make things worse.
At Delta Fitness, our trainers are experienced at working with all kinds of people including those with:
- Arthritis and other joint problems
- Heart disease and high blood pressure
- Previous injuries / trauma
- Lower back, neck, shoulder, knee pain etc
5. You’re Training for a Sport or Event
Whether you are looking to take part in a marathon, a cycling race, or you’re into playing golf etc, having a trainer can help you up your game and prepare for an upcoming event.
Our trainers can create sports specific workouts to increase your performance, making progress while helping you avoid injury with the all the right up-to-date training methods.