Your safety and the safety of our staff is of paramount importance to us. Upon reopening we are introducing a range of social distancing and cleaning measures intended to keep everyone safe.
- To maintain social distancing, since our site has a basement level and upstairs ground level, we will only train one client with one trainer at a time on either level.
- You and your trainer will maintain the 1 meter minimum distance.
- Obligatory hand wash at arrival and departure for both clients and trainers.
- Maintaining strict hygiene levels by wiping down all equipment after use.
- We request that you do not come for a workout or book a session if you have any symptoms of COVID-19. Trainers will also cancel their sessions if they have any symptoms. Our strict 24 hour cancellation policy is flexible during this time in relation to COVID-19 symptoms.
- We will check your temperature on arrival with a digital thermometer to check for fever.
- Hand sanitisers will be available for use at all times.
- The showers are closed but the shower rooms remain available for changing only.
- Please bring your own towels for your workout as we are unable to provide towels during this period.
- If at any time you feel unwell, please inform your trainer immediately both during and after the session so we can take appropriate measures and protect everyone’s health.