Many women struggle to lose weight, and unfortunately it’s actually harder for the fat to come off for the ladies than it is for men. The challenge is even greater due to the amount of misinformation the general public hears about fat loss. We’ve all seen the adverts for low-fat foods and skinny drinks but in reality these products don’t work as well as they promise. Myths have spread that women who lift weights will become bulky and muscular, but this is a misconception spread amongst the general public.
So you see your friends who do go to the gym on a regular basis, pounding away on treadmills, elliptical machines and keeping a low fat diet or eating salads two times a day, and they still look the same month on month.
At Delta Fitness, we take a different approach and one which is proven to lead to actual visible results in weeks. Fat loss done correctly results not only in a weight reduction, but also improved tone and shape.
Helping ladies achieve visible fat loss at Delta Fitness
There are three key elements to our female fat loss programme.
- We prioritise resistance and weight training in our female fat loss programmes. Most women disregard weight training fearing that it will lead them to be overly muscular and lose their femininity. However, fat loss can be greatly accelerated by building lean muscle tissue which will help burn calories even while resting. Our workouts are designed to be dynamic, varied and always fun!
- Diet is of course a critical component of fat loss. We create specifically designed diet plans for women which help to speed up the fat loss process. Our diet plans typically include high protein foods but are also flexible to your food preferences and day-to-day lifestyle. The key isn’t to starve yourself, but to provide the optimal macro nutrients (e.g. carbohydrates, fats, proteins etc) for your body to recover and tone. Sticking to a diet created by our expert trainers with a measured and scientific approach is proven to produce results in just weeks.
- Our trainers will take full accountability and responsibility to ensure your progress is tracked and will provide you with constant feedback about your progress. Seeing gradual results will help you to stay motivated to reach your desired goal in as short a time as possible.
- 36 x 1 hour personal training sessions over 12 weeks (i.e. 3 sessions per week) with one of our fat loss experts
- Comprehensive diet plan and dietary advice
- Protein and fat loss supplements
- Regular full body assessments
Price: £2,499 (incl. VAT)