What is personal training at Delta Fitness?
At Delta Fitness we believe in in delivering results in short time frames to every client no matter what their goal is (e.g. getting ready for a wedding, toning up to be beach body ready, losing weight, building muscle, improving your confidence etc)
- Results Matter – You want results and we’re here to guide you on your way to getting them. Our trainers have produced results time and time again with many years of experience in the fitness industry. They know it isn’t just a question of counting your press-ups each session, but designing a structured training plan throughout your time with Delta Fitness to produce measurable visible changes.
- Accountability – All our personal trainers take full responsibility for tracking your progress, providing you with constant feedback which over time, helps you recognise your achievements and reach your goals.
- Passion – Passion is the beginning of success. Our trainers are totally committed to the fitness lifestyle for themselves just as much as they are for you.
- Knowledge – To be a Delta Fitness trainer, you need to be at the top of your profession. Our team includes only trainers with a minimum of 5 years experience, with most being former or current world-class professional athletes. With their diverse backgrounds and education, our trainers impart their tips and tricks to boost your training to the next level.
- Motivation – One of the most important aspects of personal training is motivation. Our trainers pride themselves on being personable and friendly to keep your training fun. Mindset is what sets the best apart from the rest, and we’ll help you to develop that mindset throughout your training journey with Delta Fitness.